KEAT International’s point of difference lies in the broad range of tailored and sophisticated HR and Personnel management services available for our business clients which goes well beyond the normal offering from the majority of agencies.
Our senior staff are experienced recruiters and Human Resources professionals with a mix of generalist and boutique agency experience (having worked across both retained and contingent assignments for organisations ranging from ASX 100 companies through to smaller private organisations) as well as experience within internal HR and OH&S.
After extensive research and listening to what our clients need, we have created an innovative modular portfolio of services that meets the diverse needs of modern businesses.
- Job profiling
- Provision of certain staff at no cost to the employer
- Conducting internal assessment centers to find best and most suitable talent
Profiling, Psychometric & Aptitude Testing
- Personal profile analysis
- Emotional intelligence profiling
- Skills assessment
- Provision of certified trainers to facilitate and conduct in-house training programs where and when required
- Programs aimed at assisting redundant employees
- Provision of direction for redundant employees and facilitation of network pathways to ensure they find new work as quickly as possible
- Consulting for redundant staff who seek a change of career direction post redundancy